Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Riding Off Into the Sunset and Eating at Dots

Taking care of business today in Central Oahu in Wahiawa I passed by Dots, a local restaurant which has a  1960's - 1970's pulse. It's an old time local favorite restaurant that still serve some of the best plate lunches such as their hamburger steak with sauteed onions. It reminds me of the late King's Bakery or  Liliha Bakery on Kuakini Street. I'm glad that they are still in business since I ate there frequently after rough riding horses at Hoku ranch at Helemano Plantation years ago. It was one of the most exciting and happiest time in my life when I could be carefree and ride off into the sunset, then enjoy a tasty meal with good company at Dots to end the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great picture. so retro :)